Aims and scope
BMC Developmental Biology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal that considers articles on the development, growth, differentiation and regeneration of multicellular organisms, including molecular, cellular, tissue, organ and whole organism research.
- Ying Lou, BioMed Central
- Enrique Amaya, University of Manchester
- Jean-François Brunet, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Brigitte Galliot, University of Geneva
- Anna-Katerina Hadjantonakis, Sloan-Kettering Institute
- X. Cindy Tian, University of Connecticut